All Health Insurance Summary Plan Descriptions with Martin County West are viewable by clicking on Triple Gold, CDHP 873, CDHP 860, or Minimum Value.
Please visit Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota's website at www.bluecrossmnonline.com to find doctors and clinics. Current participants will also be able to access their MyBlueCross online account this way.
Open Enrollment is in May every year with the changes effective July 1.
At open enrollment, employees may:
- change health plans
- cancel single or dependent coverage
- add single or dependent coverage
As mentioned at our meeting we are switching to a new Minimum Value Plan with a $6,650 deductible. There are three benefit changes from the current $6,350 MVP:
Here is a link to find pharmacies in the various networks: https://www.myprime.com/en/find-pharmacy.html
- The deductible and out-of-pocket maximum has increased to $6,650 ($300 increase from the current level).
- The Formulary has changed to KeyRx.
- The Pharmacy network has changed to the Essential network.
All formularies can be searched using links from the BlueCrossMNonline.com website. Here is a link: https://www.myprime.com/en/medicines.html#find-medicine Select the formulary in the drop down box and type in the drug being searched.
Doctor on Demand with BCBS of MN - Download the App from Google Play or the App Store.